ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Insurance Systems Senior Associate will be primarily responsible to design, develop, maintain and improve technology applications and systems supporting Hyundai Capital Insurance processing. Major responsibilities also include delivery of all technology solutions for the Hyundai Capital Insurance business. Systems include, but are not limited to: insurance product offerings, insurance product management, insurance reporting. Collaborates with business and IT stakeholders to ensure technical designs and solutions achieve business application requirements. Provides the necessary leadership required for the development of and implementation. Multiple systems may be used for each to support various programs offered by client.
- 20% Designs complex computer programs requiring in depth knowledge of an organizations operating procedures and information technology capability.
- 15% Assigns and supervises other software programmers or engineers.
- 15% Validates quality of delivery of systems analysts and programming personnel.
- 10% Instructs and assists other software programmers or engineers.
- 10% Plans, designs, modifies, develops and implements software-programming applications.
- 10% Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are written and designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
- 10% Performs quality assurance review activities.
- 10% Provides expert knowledge when appropriate to programmers, operations personnel, and user groups.
- Decision Making/Discretion
High decision-making ability required. Environment requires the employee to make a high level of complex decisions for the purposes described within this document in support of the Hyundai Capital Insurance. Creation and review of technical design and solution for projects and SCRs. Analysis and resolution of production issues. Conducts candidate interview and review when hiring permanent or contracting staff.
Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls,and outputs. Writes and maintains technical specifications. Analyzes and estimates feasibility, costs, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university in Information Technology
- Related Work Experience
- Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.